Assisted Living CommunityAccommodating Senior Care
Transition Through Life Comfortably at Brasstown Manor℠
Down the beautiful, warm and inviting Azalea & Magnolia wings, are our wonderful Assisted Living Residents. Many of residents living in Brasstown Manor’s independent senior living community, have transitioned to the assisted living community. Other residents are brand new to the Brasstown Manor℠ Community and have decided this is where they want to enjoy their life.
The assisted living senior residents can enjoy such a high quality of life in our safe, secure and comfortable senior living community, while also receiving the exact amount of assisted care they need. Our 24 hour staff, gives peace of mind to our residents that they will never be alone.
We offer 3 Levels of Care, there’s one that will fit your needs.
Basic Assisted Living Support
- Private rooms-utilities, maintenance, cable/phone hook-up
- 24-hour supervised emergency call system
- Supervision of self-administered medications
- Three nutritious and balanced meals daily
- Opportunities for activities, exercise and social events
- Scheduled transportation for appointments or outings
- Linen service (sheets/towels) and housekeeping once per week
- Weekly personal laundry
Extra Assistance Level I
- All services listed in Basic Support
- Assistance with meals – i.e. cutting meat, buttering bread, opening packages
- Assistance with group exercise and activities
- Assistance with personal grooming and bathing
- Daily supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with occasional incontinence clean-up
- Assistance with mobility and ambulation
Extra Assistance Level II
- All services listed in Basic Support and Level I
- Daily assistance with eating meals
- Individual assistance and supervision during activities, exercise, and outings
- Daily assistance with bathing and grooming
- Regular assistance with mobility and ambulation usually with a device
- Close monitoring of resident whereabouts and condition
- Monitoring of self-administered medications
- Assistance of more than occasional incontinence clean-up
The entire staff at Brasstown Manor ℠ loves helping to make life as wonderful as possible for those living with extra care.
To see floor plans and pricing click HERE.
If you or your loved one doesn’t need any assistance in life at this time, then please check out our wonderful independant senior living.
Contact us for more details.
Brasstown Manor ℠ became my home a year ago and I couldn’t be happier. Knowing I have support from staff and friends has made a positive difference in my life. I feel safe and happy. Just knowing all I have to do is pick up the phone for help is reassuring. The people who work here take a personal interest in seeing to it that the residents are given opportunities for socialization if they want to take part. They also respect your choices. It truly is a great place to live.Linda Collins