Assisted Senior LivingFor Those Who Need a Helping Hand
Age in Grace
Retirement, just like any other stage in life, should be fun, exciting and full of memories! It definitely shouldn’t be filled with daily chores and home maintenance that hinder you from doing the things you love. As an Assisted Living resident at Brasstown Manor Senior Living, those worries are left behind.
We provide elegant apartment living for senior citizens with various floor plans to choose from. You or your loved one’s life will be enriched with friendships, activities, care and a strong sense of security. Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lake Chatuge, and many other site-seeing areas, Brasstown Manor is a beautiful community to be a part of. With a rich, “Old World” look and feel, the manor is a wonderful place to age gracefully and receive the care and attention you need.
Many residents who begin living in our Independent Community end up transitioning to Assisted Living. So whether you already love living at the Manor or are interested in starting a new journey for yourself or a loved one, we have what you need. You’ll feel safe and cared for by our dedicated 24-hour staff.
In addition, you can enjoy activities like cards, nature walks and movie nights as well as amenities like our high-quality dining options, laundry service and on-site salon. Leave the worries of chores and fears of living alone behind. Make Brasstown Manor your stress-free home and happy place. It’s never too late to make lasting memories, try new activities and form genuine relationships and friendships.
If you’re interested in Assisted Living, read about our 3 levels of care below. We’re confident that one of these will fit your needs.
Basic Assisted Living Support
- Private rooms-utilities, maintenance, cable/phone hook-up
- 24-hour supervised emergency call system
- Supervision of self-administered medications
- Three nutritious and balanced meals daily
- Opportunities for activities, exercise and social events
- Scheduled transportation for appointments or outings
- Linen service (sheets/towels) and housekeeping once per week
- Weekly personal laundry
Extra Assistance Level I
- All services listed in Basic Support
- Assistance with meals – i.e. cutting meat, buttering bread, opening packages
- Help with group exercise and activities
- Aid with personal grooming and bathing
- Daily supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with occasional incontinence clean-up
- Help with mobility and ambulation
Extra Assistance Level II
- All services listed in Basic Support and Level I
- Daily assistance with eating meals
- Individual assistance and supervision during activities, exercise, and outings
- Daily assistance with bathing and grooming
- Regular assistance with mobility and ambulation usually with a device
- Close monitoring of resident whereabouts and condition
- Monitoring of self-administered medications
- Assistance of more than occasional incontinence clean-up
If you or your loved one does not currently need a helping hand in life, then please check out our wonderful Independent Senior Living options.
“After discovering Brasstown Manor two years ago, I remain so very pleased with both the level of care my Mom receives AND the level of caring afforded her by the staff.”
“Since Brasstown Manor became my home, I couldn’t be happier. Knowing I have support from staff and friends has made a positive difference in my life. I feel safe and happy. Just knowing all I have to do is pick up the phone for help is reassuring. The people who work here take a personal interest in seeing to it that the residents are given opportunities for socialization if they want to take part. They also respect your choices. It truly is a great place to live.”
We'd Love to Meet You!
We'd Love to Meet You!
Receive a Complimentary Lunch!